Friday, May 13, 2005

pride and predjudice is a long flipping movie

Wow. 5 hours of chick-flick. How in the world did I live through that? Maybe it was that i was watching it with a bunch of friends, laughing the whole time and making hilarious commentary. Either way, it was an experience not likely to be soon repeated, given the unbelieveable length that 5 straight hours is. Really. I mean, you thought Lord of the Rings: Return of the King Extended Edition was long at 4ish hours...at least that's got lots of killing, general pwning and elves, and for the girls, Legolas. Pride and Predjudice is flipping long, with no interesting "guy stuff" to hold my attention. I know, girls love it. Not that I disliked it either....it was just 5 hours. Holy cow. Well, at least it was better than one of the modern chick flicks like "A Cinderella Story" with Hillary Duff. Don't even get me started. I went to Matt's house the other day and his brother, a male model and manly man, was watching it. I was embarrassed for him! Oh well. Anyway, thats all I have for tonight. Insightful huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home