Tuesday, May 10, 2005

What a morning - God is so awesome, isn't he?

Oh man, what a blessed morning I've had. I got a blissful 8 hours of sleep (which was great) and I woke up and had an awesome time with the Lord, both in His Word and on my knees. After yesterday I'm just realizing more and more how awesome it is to have every effort on this earth be for God's glory, and how everything else just falls into place. After an awesome time in prayer with the Lord yesterday, I was able to just attack my day in a whole new light - it's amazingly refreshing. Man...if you don't know what it's like, ask me and I'll be happy to talk with you about it. Everything that used to be difficult, all the fears and insecurities that I used to face were just...gone. Jesus just lifted the burden from my back - and it was amazing. Praise the Lord for that...Praise the Lord. And I know today will be no different. I encourage everyone to try it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home