Friday, June 17, 2005

A great expedition...

Hey all,

For those of you who don't know, I'm about to embark on one of the biggest adventures of my life :) I'm going on a mission trip to mexico for 2 1/2 months, I leave tomorrow morning. I'm going to be building a web-page for a church supported school for the poor, and also helping with some American teams coming down to do VBS for poor mexican villages. Obviously, I will be focusing on growing in the Lord each day and strengthening my faith! I am extremely excited for this experience, but also nervous, as is expected. I would love if you guys/girls (whoever is reading this) would add my trip to your prayer list - prayer is going to be getting me through this! I love all you guys and will see you again in September. I come back the 3rd. I will have email and probably IM so if you want to get in touch with me, I'll be somewhat availible! :) Thanks again everyone, have a great summer!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Teresa Rickard said...

Hey Andy - You can count on me to be praying for you all summer long!! I am so excited that you have this opportunity...Vas a tener un gran experiencia! Yo se que tu puedes hacerlo! (2 Cor. 4:17-18)
:o) Teresa Rickard
teresarickard at gmail dot com

5:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home