Saturday, July 09, 2005

Gone to that great electronics store in the sky...

Well folks, my laptop has bid it's last farewell to the world. Apparently the water shorted out the power transformer and the motherboard, so it is officially kaput. At this point, I am not sure what I am going to do, knowing this now. I would appreciate your prayers for this situation and any offers of help or anything would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again for all your prayers, and I will get back to you with pictures as soon as I can.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Nice Blog Keep Up The Good work. I have a blog if your looking for computers digital cameras mp3 players dvd burners sotware. Your find all the best deals from the best stores on the net.
All Computer and Electronics shopping in one location

7:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home