Friday, July 29, 2005

Leavin' for Mexico...again

Hey folks - Sunday night I'm headed off to Mexico City for a church conference! Thousands of people, about 10 speakers, it promises to be very very interesting! I'll be there for about a week, with many other church members. I do not know if I will be able to update my blog, so I am just letting you all know what will be happening. I hope to be able to visit the Mayan ruins and get lots of photos, so be prepared! I miss you all at home and will update again as soon as I am able! Email me at andy.catts@gmail.com or leave a comment here if you wish - I'd love to hear from you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Keenan said...

Cool pics, man. Hope the heat's not too bad. 8-) -Keenan

11:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Nice Blog Keep Up The Good work. I have a blog if your looking for computers digital cameras mp3 players dvd burners sotware. Your find all the best deals from the best stores on the net.
All Computer and Electronics shopping in one location

8:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home