Friday, July 15, 2005

PHOTOS!!!

Hey everyone! I am just fresh back from a trip to Laredo Texas (how does 17hrs on a bus sound to you?!) I went and picked up my new computer to replace the one that became a boat. :P However, I'm back and going strong with my new baby! It's a nice little 5lb 14" widescreen, and it does the job just fine. I promised I would bring pictures to you all, and I'm not holding back! A quick update for all: The RHCC team from Oregon left this morning at 7am, and the Michigan team (all 120+ of them!!) are coming in tomorrow at some time, I'm not sure when. I'll be working with them and catching up on some computer work that I did not have the time for while mine was out of commission. The Michigan team will be here for around 10 days, and when they leave it will be just about time for me to head down to Mexico city for a huge church conference! I'm very excited about it.

*NOTE*
For those of you who arn't exactly sure what a blog is (I realize that not everyone is as much of a tech-geek as I am) a blog is an online, realtime "live-journal." This one in particular I've had since Spring term of this year, and decided it would be a good way to share how everything was going with all the folks back home! I hope you all enjoy it! Also, an excellent way to let me know your thoughts, or anything you want is to post a comment on my blog!! It's easy. Right beneath the end of the post, it will say Comments. Click on that, and it will let you leave me a message! Or, you can always email me! I'd love to hear from you, I promise I'll write back! andy.catts@gmail.com

now for what you've all been waiting for....
PICTURES! Click on them to make them bigger!

RHCC Team painting Pastor Antonio's new house:


RHCC Team at the Jesus Statue:


RHCC Team working with kids at VBS in the San Jose Ranch:


The crowd that came to see the puppet show & Jesus film in Nazareno:


Here in Torreon, we don't have rainstorms. We have dust storms. Yes, that is a cloud of dust.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dad said...

Andy,
The pics are great. I am glad you made it back safe and sound from your adventure to Larado to get a laptop. Thanks for the update and keep those pics coming.
Dad

5:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home