Thursday, August 18, 2005

Good to know that ISPs are terrible everywhere...

Hey all, I know when I last wrote I said I would be working on a webpage, but up to this point, I havn{t had the opportunity! Seems that Internet Service Providers (ISPs) are terrible all over the world. Megacable, the provider here, will not acknowledge the fact that we have paid, and so we have spent 4 days on the phone with them trying to get them to understand. So we continue trying I supppose, but until then, I cannot do much webpage making, eh? I am writing this from the local internet cafe, but it is just too much to try and build a whole webpage from here. Anyway, just thought I would update you all - things are going well - I have 15 days left here! I cannot believe it either. Seems so short - yet so long too. :) I can't wait to get back to the states and see you all - though I know once I am back I will long to return here to Torreon as well. Thank you all again for your support and prayers! See you all in 2 weeks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Andy
My school email is down for the weekend while they work on upgrading...we'll see if it really is any better. Sorry to hear the internet company there is not being helpful. Every place has its frustrating parts. Hope it will be fixed soon. Is it getting any cooler down your way? Do you have stuff to do there?
Dad and Kristin went to scout camp Thurs-Sunday. Just them and Reilings. Bill and Reed were going to go and Reed had something come up and Bill had a Saturday wedding.
We started in the new church last week...it was packed and wonderful! It will be interesting to see if it is crowded again tomorrow.
Can't wait to see you again,
Love, Mom

8:33 PM

 
Anonymous Boring said...

Andy-I <3 U...

8:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home