Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A little update...

Sorry all, I know I've been spoiling you all with oodles of pictures, but this week is rather boring. Not much is going on here in Gomez Palacio/Torreon...Really. This week is a chill-out week, though at the end Pastor Antonio's daughter, Lydia, is getting married, so I am sure there will be plenty of pictures of that at the end of the week! So though I am not busy, I am sure Antonio and his family are. Be praying for them!! Next week, and for my last 3 weeks here, I will be building the webpage for the church, ministry and the Special Education school. I will give you all more details on that once it gets started, for sure. Anyway, God bless you all back home, thank you all so much for your prayers and support!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home